- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Please contact Stephen Kilmer, Investor Relations, Phone: (678) 270-3631, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I sign up to receive Clearside Biomedical’s press releases and other company information?
Please visit http://ir.clearsidebio.com/shareholder-services/email-alerts to be added to the Clearside Biomedical distribution list.
- Where is Clearside Biomedical's corporate headquarters?
- 900 North Point Parkway, Suite 200, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Where is the company incorporated?
- When did Clearside Biomedical go public?
- June 1, 2016
- What is Clearside Biomedical’s fiscal year?
- January 1 – December 31
- How is Clearside Biomedical’s stock traded?
- The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “CLSD”
- Does Clearside Biomedical pay dividends?
- We have never declared or paid any dividends on our common stock. We anticipate that we will retain all of our future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of our business and do not anticipate paying cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Clearside Biomedical's transfer agent, and how do I contact them?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. You can find more information at https://www.amstock.com
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- Contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company at https://www.amstock.com/shareholder/sh_faqs.asp. They can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates.
- Does Clearside Biomedical have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Clearside Biomedical does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is Clearside Biomedical's auditor?
- Ernst & Young LLP